The 'Only In' Guides
"In a world where places become ever more similar, it is an absolute joy
to stumble on the 'Only In' Guides. The author brings to the series the gaze
of the enquiring outsider. A refreshing alternative to the prevailing tide
of uniformity favoured by too many travel guides."
Explore unique, hidden and unusual Europe with the 'Only In' Guides. These city tales from new perspectives provide independent travellers with unforgettable memories. Set out on your own urban expedition through some of Europe's most fascinating cities!
• Eccentric museums, secret gardens, iconic structures, idiosyncratic shops, colourful characters and unusual places of worship
• Eleven cities available: Berlin, Budapest, Cologne, Edinburgh, Hamburg, London, Munich, Paris, Prague, Vienna, Zurich
• Series created by Duncan J. D. Smith and published by The Urban Explorer
• Paperback, 232-252 pages, approximately 200 colour photos, two fold-out maps, 13.5 x 21cm, individually shrink-wrapped
• Available from Amazon, Waterstone's, Blackwells, Foyles, Stanfords, Daunts, Hatchards, Barnes & Noble and local and national wholesalers.
• £16.95, EURO 22, US$ 22.95, CDN$ 29.95